New academic year starts every August and January. Please check for specific application periods at www.suic.su.ac.th
An applicant must have completed
1) Thai high school level or equivalent (M.6) from an academic institute recognized by the Ministry of Education, Royal Thai Government such as: GED, IGCSE with AS level, A level, IB or NZQA.
2) A copy of an official English language test score not older than two years from the application date is acceptable as follows. The applicant may submit only one of the following test scores:
· TOEFL (PBT = 500 / CBT = 173 / IBT = 61) OR
· IELTS (5.5) OR
· SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing) 450
NB - If a student does not have the required English test score, they may sit SUIC's English Entrance Exam
3) Motivational Interview
For further details please contact Vatel Thailand directly or visit:
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: OBTAINING A VISA TO STUDY IN THAILAND
Once all the documents have been approved by the Ministry of Education and a student has been accepted onto the programme, SUIC will send a letter of acceptance and an official note certifying the purpose of travel in Thai and translated copy in English to the applicant. The student then has to submit both the acceptance letter and all certified documents to the Royal Thai Embassy in their relevant country to ask for a NON-IMMIGRANT STUDENT VISA
Remark: International students need to renew their visa after the first 90 days and report to the Immigration Bureau every 90 days.
REGISTRATION OF COURSES
Students will then be invited to register for the programme with Silpakorn University and pay the first semester's tuition fees. SUIC and Vatel staff will help guide you through this process.
90,000 baht per semester for Thai nationals and international students
- Please note additional university fees apply, please check with admissions for further details
- Internships and travel are based on market rates of airfare and required internship at the time
MBA admission details, please visit www.suic.su.ac.th
Accepting Applications now
Vatel Thailand and SIlpakorn University International College are accepting applications from 15th October - 11th January 2019 for the new academic year in August 2019.
Please contact us directly for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit SUIC's website
Contact this campus
Admissions & Information Office
72, CAT Telecom Building, Charoen Krung Road, Si Phraya, Bangrak
Bangkok - TH