With the Bachelor in International Hotel Management, you are qualified to hold operational management positions in the international hotel and tourism industries. During these 3 years of schooling, Vatel students:
- acquire professional, legal, economic and fundamental linguistic knowledge for their field;
- learn managerial techniques and team-leading skills.
These future managers in the international hospitality industry tackle concrete and operational professional realities throughout the curriculum:
- They have real clients in Vatel’s restaurants and application hotels.
- During their practical application weeks, older students manage younger ones: they all work together in real management conditions.
- They perfect their skills in their internships.
- Their courses are given by professors as well as professionals in hospitality and tourism industries.
Those who want to have a career in the hospitality and tourism industries must have an international and cross-cultural outreach. Keeping this in mind, Vatel gives students the opportunity to spend the 3rd year in a different Vatel school, located in any part of the world.
You contact the Vatel Campus of your choice (at a forum, by internet, by email, etc.).
You send your completed application form and all other documents requested back to the school.
The school will study your file, and should you be admissible, will invite you to the next entrance exam.
You take the entrance exam in the school you would like to attend.
You will receive your results within a few days.
Your admission will be validated after an interview with the school director of the school you would like to attend.
Vatel's partner in Thailand, Silpakorn University awards His Excellency with the prestigious accoladeRead more
This last week of November, 339 5th year students competed in English for 1st place on the podium.Read more
Students intern at digital marketing agencies during Covid-19 to gain important experience and improve their career prospectsRead more
To celebrate the end of Francophonie month, VIPs from French, Luxembourg, Canadian and Swiss Embassies joined the special occasion at Vatel RestaurantRead more